Simcoe - US Pellet 1 oz (SL60)
- A dual-purpose, unique American hybrid.
- Although it is primarily a bittering hop, it has a clean, pine-like aroma and flavoring with a slight hint of citrus.
- It is less astringent than other pine-like hops and has been highly sought after to make distinctive and unique Pale Ales like Weyerbacher Double SimcoeÃÂ® IPA.
- The flavor is believed superior due to low cohumulone levels.
- Unique passionfruit, pine, earth and citrus characteristics
- Alpha Acids: 12.0 - 14.0%