Lallemand Belle Saison 11g (SL64)
- Quick start and vigorous fermentation, which can be completed in 5 days above 17 °C (63 °F).
- High attenuation and high alcohol tolerance.
- Low flocculation rate; settling can be promoted by cooling and by using fining agents and isinglass.
- Saison beers are quite unique to brew. During fermentation, cooling is not normally used, allowing temperature of fermentation to increase.
- Aroma is fruity, spicy and peppery due to ester and phenol production, and does not display undesirable odours when properly handled.