On this seven-day Belgium Beer Tour, we will visit many breweries, new and old, to learn more about the people, their history, and the beers they brew throughout this beautiful country . We’ll also visit several of Belgium’s renowned Beer Cafés along the way, all the while enjoying what might come as a surprise to some – delicious food that blends traditions and mixes the multiple cultures in Belgium.
Since the first Crusades the Church allowed abbeys to brew and distribute beer as a fundraising method. Trappist monks carry on those deep traditions today with their dark, sweet, complex ales while Belgian craft brewers create their own rich brewing history by experimenting with modern beer flavors. You’ll get to taste a wide variety of these beers throughout the week.
Life is short and so it makes sense to maximize your time in Belgium. This seven-day vacation does just that. We tour much of the country, staying in four different cities and villages including Ghent, Bruges, Ypres, Watou, and Brussels. We will visit over a dozen breweries, abbeys, and beer restaurants, and your Hosts will show you some of our favorite off-the-beaten-path Beer Cafés while introducing you to some of our favorite people in Belgium’s beer culture.
BELGIUM BEER TOUR DETAILS
- Location: Belgium
- Next Tour Date: September 13 – 19, 2021
- Trip Price Per Person: $3,370
- Optional single supplement: $900
- Guide: Yannick de Cocquéau
- Meals: Breakfasts & dinners included, except for dinner on Day 4 when lunch is included. Lunches are specifically left on your own on this tour, unless otherwise indicated, to give you the freedom to wander through the many towns we visit.
- Tour Group Size: 6 – 12 guests
- General Tour FAQs
Belgium Beer Tour - Complete Itinerary
*This date is tentative given Covid restirctions.