American Pale Wheat (SL39)
- An easy drinking ale blending the styles of pale ale and wheat beer.
- The malt bill is based on wheat extract and flaked red wheat and will provide a light copper color and ample head retention.
- American Pale Wheats are hoppier than traditional wheat beers and American Cluster and Liberty hops lend a moderate hoppiness.
- BRY-97 Yeast ferments a clean, ale flavor profile without the banana and clove phenols than its German counterpart has.
- This beer is very drinkable and is most enjoyable fresh, just after bottle conditioning.
Please click here for recipe.